The SoilDx Dashboard is a Web-based tool that allows you to operate your SoilDx hardware. Both the FertiSaver-N and SCNCount products connect to a computer over USB. You open up a web browser and log in to the Dashboard with your username and password.
The Dashboard provides the following features:
- At-a-glance summary of how many tests you have recently completed
- Test consumable supply levels
- Calibration status and reminders when your hardware calibration is out of date
- Operate the test hardware
Control SoilDx hardware with your browser!
As a Dashboard administrator, in addition you will also be able to:
- Add unlimited User accounts to your soil testing operation so they can each have their own login on the system
- Delegate specific responsibilities to your Users - for instance controlling permission on who can access test data, and who can reorder supplies, and which hardware the Users can operate.
- Use a simple API to connect the Dashboard to your GIS-based soil sampling platform
- Create test reports for soil samples and export them directly to Excel, Google Spreadsheets or PDF reports
- View and pay invoices from Soil Diagnostics Inc
- Reorder supplies for test consumables
SoilDx Dashboard is available now.